Saturday, March 24, 2007

going organic


After I came back from French classes,I found out that dad and Yusof went to Ikano and went to Justlife to buy the supplies of organic food stuff for our kitchen.When we reached home,dad finally revealed that he bought organic black soya bean milk and there is absolutely no sugar in it!It was so plain in my mouth!But I drank it anyway.The rest was finished by dear Umar.Yeap,he gobbles everything down.He's not picky like me.I guess brothers and sisters won't have the same personalities but they will share the same looks.

dad bought me a new top.very nice!I really love it.It's black and I'm going to wear it for the Anniversary Bash which will be next week,Saturday!That reminds me that I haven't practiced playing the flute.Torture.The flute's sound doesn't come out well.Humm..I guess I'll just have to try harder!

1 comment:

The Hand That Holds The Quill... said...

u play the flute AND the piano? wow! impressive. My daughter Airis Sophia is currently attending the JMC at Yamaha. I'm already planning for her to play a second instrument too in future; the violin maybe. :)