Sunday, March 18, 2007

very quiet day

hello and a very good morning!its been a very quiet day here at Taman Zooview but the only noise is coming from the music played on the computer,passing cars and of course the animals in the zoo.went for breakfast at Auntie Jee's restaurant and ate nasi lemak,kuey teow and drank horlicks,twice!I really loove horlicks!


Ibraheem is screaming his heart out because he wants to play the computer but mum said that he was supposed to sleep if he wanted to go to Aqiel's party at 3 pm later and anyways I made a deal with him;"nanti pukul 12 bagi kakak main ok?" [Later at 12 let me play the computer okay?] yeah,right.
well,continuing this post [current time-1.09 pm].Dad's downstairs watching the telly while lying down on the very cold marble floor.I think Ibraheem went next door.yeap,Johan was calling him just now.I wonder why?

3 comments:

Oya said...

When I visit your blog first, you were saying on your profile, that you are the big sis of very "annoying" 3 brothers. I see you changed that. Now, tell me; do they not annoy you anymore or did you get more mature?:)

Oya said...

By the way, I like your music. Is this a part of your French studies? You know,when I was learning English, songs helped me a lot...

Dijah said...

oya-
I think they don't really annoy me that much now
and nope,I don't think music is a part of my French studies.