Saturday, March 10, 2007

merdeka,merdeka,MERDEKA!!!-seriously


yeaaaah!merdeka!no more exams-not until April that is.huhuhu.Finally free!I think of all the subjects,I'm going to flunk my Living Skills because I didn't have a chance to study it because I studied Islamic Studies only thats why I found Islamic Studies easier than Living Skills.Well,since next week is already school hols,I'll be in my room [probabbly] studying or mom'll blow up and kill me!

hum.currently reading the Harry Potter series because I've been bored and mum hasn't got her pay yet to bring me to a "Pay-Less" book shop which is located at Amcorp Mall-or Ampang Point.

just had lunch with mum and I'm not going to French class because dad dozed off.Oh god my legs are aching!went for my Silat training just now and we did Sepak Uring,Sepak LangkAh-or was it something else and Sepak Layang.

No comments: