Monday, March 19, 2007

nearing the end of march

hello.in two weeks time,we're aproaching the end of March and at that time,it would be MaulidurRasul [Prophet Muhammad's S.A.W birthday] and my grandmother's 40th anniversary bash.yeap,dad can't wait for the anniversary [read this post]!well,he has been drawing designs of the center piece for the tables which I think is quite nice

I've just found out that I'm going to be the photographer of the night.my first experience photographing on a formal occasion.I'm quite excited and my dad has been on the phone or chatting on the internet with Auntie Oni to plan the anniversary bash which is just around the corner.well,not really around the corner but still,its just two more weeks!

me and mum went to Ikano Power center on Saturday because my French classes were cancelled and mum wanted to find a guest book for the anniversay bash.we spotted a small shop which sold babydoll dresses with a retro design and it looked so 60's and it suited the anniversary bash's theme!well,maybe we'll go there another time to buy them.

hohum.I'm supposed to play the flute followed by the sajak [Malay poem] which is read by my cousin,Afiq.I'm hoping I can do it.waaargh!I'm scared!

No comments: