Thursday, March 29, 2007

3 more days!



yeah,the Anniversary Bash is like three more days away and my mind is getting blurred by it.I now haven't got any idea on what to post on ADP nor MMTB.cis,I guess I'm just worried.

Auntie Lin wanted to meet up last night at Syed.We're so lucky Auntie Lin wanted to meet up because Afiq and Yusof haven't practiced their script for the opening [i think] of the Anniversary Bash.Dad hasn't posted anything on the bash.I wonder why...Getting the jitters already dad?hehehehehe.

I've been trying to get some inspiration from Saiful Nang's pictures.Well,he suddenly became my inspiration for phototgraphy.His pictures are waaaay cool!Well,talking about photography,I'm trying to save money to buy the Sony A1000.That is my dream SLR camera since last year.Yeap,I'm going crazy on photography now!

1 comment:

Dad of 4+1 said...

You bet darling..So much to do, s little tiem!