Saturday, February 10, 2007

what makes me sleep

[my French poem.its my first one.no stealing or else you're dead!]

[translated from French to English]

"What makes me sleep"

What makes you sleep?
Music makes me sleep,
listening to music makes me sleep.
[continuation of the poem-no continuation in the pic!]
Rain makes me sleep,
listening to the sounds of the falling rain makes me sleep.....

I think it was quite good.Fino said that I respected the format in the text book [did this based on the text book] and he said it was quite good.So,chapeau pour moi!hahahahahaha!

I'm feeling so bored now.aiyo.trying to download some videos on Limewire.maybe "The OC".got hooked onto TOC ["The OC"] last night.watched it on 8tv.It rocks!!!wahahahahahaha.

hohum...I've just realised I had a comment from a S5 student[post "on for 30"].didn't leave an e-mail though.please don't be shy,just give me your e-mail or name or myspace or blog or anything else which I can use to contact you guys!thanks yar!

well,I'm really feeling speechless.ok arh,wanna continue editing some piccies!

[this pic screwed up but nice kan?]

2 comments:

edwin s said...

hello dijah. thanks for your comment on KLDP :)

Formerly known as Superwomanwannabe! said...

u are soo talented lah