Tuesday, February 13, 2007

barefoot in the heavy rain



hello!!missed you guys-and of course my blog.I didn't have a good mood until I started typing this post.Apparently just now,there wasn't any cocuriculum activities because of the Sukan Tara thingy.yesterday during high jump,I passed!!waaaah,I never thought I would make it because I really lacked of confidence during yesterday's high jump qualification.I ran to my right but jumped on my left foot because I felt that my left foot was aching so,that meant,jump on left foot!

I didn't really remember how it felt when I jumped over the rod.The first thing I realised was that everyone was clapping and I looked around "wha-what?" and I saw that the rod didn't fall and,"I passed?Yea,I passed!" wahahahahahaha.I was really blur at that time.Red house and Yellow-if I'm not mistaken,had four people who passed high jump yesterday.

After the Sukan Tara,it rained heavily and I was very calm even when it was raining very-I mean very heavy.I was crazy about getting my shoes wet so as soon as I went to the canteen[because I was going to class],I took off my shoes and socks as well and walked barefooted.I can't beleive that I actually enjoyed it-a lot!At least the school compound wasn't muddy so,my feet weren't that dirty.Can't wait for long jump and 100m race today-it was cancelled because of heavy rain!wish me luck!!

well,I'm feeling very bored now.oh ya!check out my mum's blog.she's the Kitchen Guardian.She said she didn't want anybody to know that the "Kitchen Guardian" is her but she put my name,so,I guess readers should know that I'm the daughter and they would find out that it's mum who is the "Kitchen Guardian" and so on and so forth.

I somehow have an addiction for toast and kaya.It's very nice!!unfortunately,at home,bread has ran out so..humm...no more bread,no more toast................

1 comment:

Dad of 4+1 said...

"Far" jump is really a literal translation. It's LONG JUMP dear...Dont ask me why...!