Thursday, February 22, 2007

the "6 things"


I think I should write a new list...hum...I've been thinking about it but I can't seem to think of weird stuff I do..

well,here it goes[the new list]:

1.I can't seem to leave the computer even though dad-and Yusof keeps counting down the seconds 'till I have to stop.I really am attached to the computer!

2.I can't remember what I've learnt at school unless I write them down in notes.It is my ultimate problem especially when I don't really have good memory and the exam will be in a few days time!

3.[from previous post-edited it a bit]I love butter.I don't know why,but it really is something that I can't help doing!I once ate kuih [ku-eh] bahulu [ba-hu-lu] smothered in butter.Vey,very fattening!

4.I like to take pics of the skies especially when its not raining.It has now become a must when I go out from the house and if the skies are blue I'll take a picture of it..[2 more to go!!]

5.[I gotta be honest on this-pls don't laugh!]OK...here it goes...I read in the toilet.Yes I do!!Very bad habit that one and it's absolutely wierd.

6.[FINALLY!]I can't do anything which other people are good at.Really!The only thing that is 100% me is my matureness-and I am proud of it!hehehehehe.

well,now the list is finished and I'm glad!

1 comment:

sherrina said...

1. You should persuade your dad to get u a laptop...get a laptop or PC that can support Vista. You'll love it. And get wi-fi too so that everyone can share the internet connection. I hope you are using broadband...

2. To solve memory problem either use a small note book or get a PDA...muehehe..

3. Why not replace butter with margarine? I heard it has less fat.

4. Nice...wait till you get the chance to snap sky at the beach or at the top of a mountain.


5. Read in the toilet? Must be a sitting-bowl type of toilet, eh? Careful, u can get 'buasir' for spending too much time pressuring the buttock.

6. I'm sure you are good at eating and sleeping, which everyone does everyday...hehehe