Friday, February 9, 2007

hose fight!


harlows!me again.just dropping in 'cuz I'm feeling very bored!well,just now,me and Johan got into a hose fight and yes we wet each other!man it was crazy!the story was...

I was actually watering the plants and then suddenly Johan came out of his house and was walking around the garden.Kak Minah told me he hasn't douched yet so I just main-main with him and started wetting him with the hose.What did he do?well,he took the hose in the garden and sprayed me with water-and I was wearing dad's Reebok pants[sure he's gonna kill me for this-to dad:I promise as soon as I have enough money,I'll buy you new pants okay?-which would be after I get a new handphone]!!

it all ended when the hose won't stay put and I was just to tired to play with Jo anymore.hmm.I nearly nodded off during piano class just now.well,c'est mon/ma [not sure] vie!

I ate rice with curry and omelet [I did it myself thank you].I'm so clever!!hahahahahahaha!my stomach is aching now!!!aaargh!!I just remembered I'm supposed to write a French poem.hmm...what should I write about..somebody here is pestering me-AGAIN!

sometimes my bro***rs can't seem to leave me alone and they really love to ugut me using dad in our fights like, "If you don't lemmie play the comp,I'll tell dad!!".ketinggalan zaman betul-la my bro***rs-go find yourself a new trick!!!wahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

I'd really appreciate it if they just walk out of the room and shut up for a few minutes.while I'm writing this blog Y***f is making me go crazy.Now,I'm actually hitting the keys of the keboard really hard you know.I feel like screaming a word which might make me earn a slap from dad.BTW, Cream likes to curse a lot [in RP!!] eventhough she seems very innocent.


1 comment:

Dad of 4+1 said...

Young lady...better laern to control your temper. BTW....whats this cussing all about..R u RPing again? RPing or reality...no cussing!