Tuesday, February 6, 2007

blue skies and [probabbly] a farewell

"my only wish-breaking free from all of the badness in this world......"

hye!I'm feeling rather happy and a bit under pressure after not blabbing in this blog of mine.today,before going to school,had a little chat with Sara [next door].She didn't go to school because she said she had diarrhea.

today,the skies are very blue and not even a single grey cloud came rolling in!wow!I really enjoy the blue skies even though I love rain much more better!

oh,um.I'm thinking of ending the life of my blog.well,I think it should only be temporarily because I can't seem to find any time to get online and write something decent for everybody to read and with my grammatical errors,humm,I don't think I would continue.this is like burying my blog and putting a tombstone on my blog.


my problems are as endless as the horizon...


"..I'll never look back into my mistakes..."

No comments: