Friday, February 2, 2007

blur again.

harlows!!!fuuh!it's been a long time since posting anything on my blog.Well,it's always because of lion and lion war over territory.hehehehe.some people in my house seems to understand me properly-what I want,what I don't want,what I need,what I don't need.crazy stuff going on..

I'm feeling ever so blur and ever so down and ever so sleepy!too much activities!tomorrow,I'll be having my silat which is like 8 am!maybe, I should wake up at 6 am.I've been drawing lately.That was the only thing I could do properly[if my friends don't really give out too much comment] during this whole week.


During Pendidikan Islam class,I nearly fell asleep when our Ustazah was giving an explenation on Tauhid.dude,I was lucky I didn't fall asleep or else god knows what will happen to me.I can't make a single idea pop out into my head to write on this post!!!!aaaargh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm going crazily blur!!




*CAAAAK!!!*

huahuahua!bein' crazily cute!!!

No comments: