Friday, February 16, 2007

long time!!


hello!long time no post!well,didn't really have any idea popping out of my brain for the past few days.anyways,I didn't make it for high jump and red house didn't get it anyway.well,there's still next year but far jump,yea!we made it!that was because there was this girl from 1 Innovative and she jumped the farthest among the other girls.the length was 3.4 m if I'm not mistaken.thats like woah!!I can't beat that eventhough I have long legs.kudos to Azirah!!

later at school,there's gonna be marching and I'm in it.J'ai trop fatigue!!!!!but still, can't pull out because its just too little too late.hehehehe.lately I've been editing pictures eventhough its always the same design.I really need Photoshop!! :-S




[pic update from two nights ago]

No comments: