Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I'm tagged..


hi!!yaaay!I finally get to post something up after-uh-after one day.I'm currently watching "Heroes" on the computer-not on Star World where it is aired on.downloaded it from Limewire and I'm wacthing the first episode because I missed it when I went to watch at Danial's [my cousin] house.

went swimming yesterday with Nadia and Anis.Missed swimming a lot!there was a hibiscus tree/bunch[?] and it was very pretty!unfortunately,C300 was running out of battery at that time [forgot to charge the batteries]. :(

I've been tagged by The Superwomanwannabe and I'm supposed to write 6 "wierd" stuff about me.And if I've done it...gotta tag someone else but I'm not sure who I'm gonna tag.*wonder,wonder,wonder*
the "wierd" stuff:

1.hum, where to start...
I love butter.Yes,I do!I ate bahulu smothered in butter once and dad scolded me because I wasn't controling what I was eating but anyways,I'm trying to control now.

2.I sometimes talk about nonsense.I don't know why but I talk about nonsense at school around my friends.I ususally don't realise that I talk about nonsense.


[watching the 11th episode of "Heroes"]
the other two...
I'll continue later..
can't seem to remember..
:D

No comments: