Monday, February 19, 2007

sleepy day


hello!I've been feeling so sleepy for the past few days.hm,I haven't been getting enough sleep lately.I've been tossing and turning on my bed and my neck aches a lot!any solutions?
CNY [Chinese New Year] has been a very quiet one indeed.Today,we were planning to go to the Lake Gardens somewhere near Bird Park [I think!-I'm not quite good at places around KL so forgive me] but it rained in the morning so,bye bye plan.Since I was feeling quite panda-ish [lazy-making up new words here],I slept instead.I'm not sure that I really slept because I heard music from the radio [the radio is on nearly 24 seven] and I think I was semi-awake and semi-asleep.hmm...weird things do happen to me at some times!
well,the sun is about to set here at Zooview.Dad's not home from swimming with the kiddos.I'm left alone with the computer and the maid.I'm really hungry now!I want toast but no bread..mummy,beli-la roti banyak-banyak sikit![mummy,buy-la a lot more bread!]..ate omelete and rice in the afternoon and it filled my big stomach.
okay..dad is home.I can here Estima coming in through the front gate.Guess I should go..


2 comments:

Dad of 4+1 said...

You are too old to count sheep! LOL
Ask mum to get you some Lavender essential oil; it helps!

Formerly known as Superwomanwannabe! said...

ive tagged you dijah!See my posting!