Friday, February 16, 2007

kiri,kiri,kiri kanan,kiri kanan!!

hello!had my marching in the afternoon at school at it was so boring.we were turning around the car park because Puan Hasnawiah wasn't that satisfied with our performance and after a few more turns,Puan Hasnawiah called in two form 2 guys to train us because they were Kadet Bomba [wazat in English?]...anyways,we didn't really march because the form 2 guys were actually teaching us how to turn and etc. etc. etc.Later.....other form 2 guys [not sure whether they are red house or not] showed up and started disturbing us-not me alone but us ok?

we had a break at around 4 pm and later,it rained.well,at least I can save my voice for later. ;) my voice has gone on holiday now because I've been screaming too much.hehehehe-remember,Khadijah always screams no matter what time or what day.

currently chatting with a kakak from form 3 who so happened to be in Silat and she said that there is gonna be Silat tomorrow..as far as I know,Puan Sharifah told us that there isn't gonna be any cocuriculum activities until the end of Sports Day.well,still asking her now but she hasn't returned my message yet.She said she doesn't know so,I guess I'll just listen to Puan Sharifah.

next week,there's gonna be two days of rehearsal for Sports Day and I have to go!!I'm in marching but I didn't enter any other activities.well,I've gotta concentrate for exams!argh!next month!I haven't even studied yet because of too much activities and a very tight schedule....really gotta start organising myself..

No comments: