Friday, February 9, 2007

"we're running,running as fast as we can..."

hello!!!!I've been feeling quite upset because I haven't written in my blog and I feel much more upset if I write in my blog.crazy me!hahahahahaha.today,I'm running in Wangsa Raya [a.k.a red house].it'll be 4.5 km from the school gate,around Section 5 and Section 6,up the hill and then into the school gates [again] and into the field we go!I think its gonna be quite a long run.even after running 100 m yesterday [during sports practice]-and getting 3rd place with a time record of 20 seconds,it doesn't make me feel good.my tummy is having butterflies now.

I'm thinking of bringing C300 along.hehehehe.just for everybodies view on how the merentas desa will look like.

ok-la,daddy dah marah.hehehehe.better chow first!I'll tell you how it goes!

~daaaaa

-wish me LUCK tau!-
BTW,today is Aiman's birthday.
so,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU AIMAN!!

1 comment:

Dad of 4+1 said...

Glad that you have continued blogging!