Sunday, April 8, 2007

ye ol' kampung kemensah

Yes,went to a waterfall at Kampung Kemensah.Dad woke me up to do my morning prayers and I fell asleep and 15 minutes later he woke me up and said "Eh,bangunlah[eh,wake up-lah] ,we're going to have a picnic!" and I woke up,"Huh,whaddya say?". I was tired at that time because I had to do my BM portfolio and now I only have a few more articles to finish so,yaay me!

[mum]

arrived there around 8.30 or so and the boys were already excited but mum made them eat first.We ate nasi lemak and drank teh tarik.As soon as I finished eating,Yusof suddenly screamed "Ada ular!" [there's a snake!] but actually there wasn't.When Umar jumped into the water with the other boys,he suddenly said,"Nak keluar.Ada ular!Umar takut!" [I want to go out.There's as snake!I'm scared!] and I tried to convince him that Yusof was just making him scared but he protested and dad carried him out of the water to bathe him...


...but he was still screaming because he was afraid dad might let him go and suddenly a snake passes by.Funny little boy.The two other boys on the other hand..... ....they were throwing rocks and they were trying to splash me.Luckily,C300 didn't get splashed at a lot.Nearly screamed my head off when one of the rocks that Ibraheem threw nearly hit me.In the end..........we all had a good time despite the screaming and the rock throwing and whatever not.Umar's not in the picture because he didn't want to take a picture but when he walked away,his slippers somehow was in the picture.Can you spot it?

No comments: