Saturday, April 14, 2007

San Fran or Starbucks?

Finally dad bought me my treat.Yes,my monthly dose of coffee or anything related to it.Went to San Fransisco at Ampang Point but from the bottom of my heart,I wished that San Fran was Starbucks.But my wish didn't come true so had to face reality.I thought the reason dad dragged me to Ampang Point was because he could get his IT stuff and take me for coffee at San Fransisco but whaddya know, when I pointed at San Fran he asked me with a blor kinda face,"Bukan ada Starbucks ke kat sini?" [Wasn't there a Starbucks here?] and I looked at him and sniggered "Dad,mana ada Starbucks kat Ampang Point" [Dad,there's no Starbucks at Ampang Point] so in the end,we had dinner at San Fran.

I drank Vanilla Frappucino whic was blended with vanilla ice-cream and on the top,whipped cream!Ate mushroom chicken pie which was RM6.50!It was quite worth it because [1]YUMMY [2]YUMMY [3]BIG portion.But I still like Starbucks no matter what! :P

dad,next month I want Starbucks.
:[

1 comment:

Dilip Mutum said...

My wife loves Starbucks and I have to tag along. I love the fact that they have free wifi access at most of their shops though.