Thursday, April 5, 2007

a week of buziness

oh god,it seems like I haven't posted anything here for a year or so.It's so empty!I actually don't have the time because I have to update on ADP while trying to catch up on MMTB.I'll try to reply your comments on MMTB in the nearest time!

next week,NO!monthly test!oh dear,I don't think I'm going to make it through everything.I have like one whole list of everything I'm supposed to do but I haven't managed to do yet.I'm way behind in studies now especially;History,Geography,Living Skills,Islamic Studies and French!NO!French test is on Saturday and I think I'm going to fail.I've been planning to sit down after getting home from school and reading over my French notes but I'm always occupied by school homework.Now I need to find a way to finish my BM scrapbook which is due this Monday!

oh dear,dear,dear.I'm starting to panic like Piglet from Winnie the Pooh.


This picture reminds me of due dates for homework.Actually took this picture for the Daily Photo Theme Day but decided to put something else.So this is like a reject picture.My blog looks so empty because there are no pictures!I'm feeling blue now.

No comments: