Monday, May 14, 2007

mid year.


[History revision]

Mid Year Exam started on Saturday and it was the Karangan [BM] paper and the Composition paper [BI] and I studied crazily as usual and stayed up until 2 am studying this whole KOMSAS and literature thing.When I went to school,everyone from my class were frantically asking me "Dah study,dah study?!?!" and I was like "Whoa,calm down.I have!".I wonder if they even studied or not.Hopefully they did. ;]

During the exam,it was quite easy and the KOMSAS bit was not that hard at all.There was just a question on the novel we had to study,"Meniti Kaca".Well,it wasn't that bad anyway.

After using the computer until about 12 am,went to study.So I went into my room and took out some of my History notes and some stuff teacher gave us to do and started to finish it and read it.Stayed up until around 1.45 am and went to bed,but I didn't sleep.Instead,I read my sejarah notes.That's why my eyesight is getting more worse.I thought I'd stay up until 3 as I usually do during my exam but I decided to go to bed after 2 am.

[note:I don't prefer studying study in the morning,I prefer studying at night because if I study before I sleep,everything that I've studied before I sleep will be procesed.Therefore,I won't forget what I've learnt!]

Got bored while I was studying and played with my Tigger puppet which was given to me ages ago.It's still in good shape,except for his nose.It's turned from pink to grey!My table is oh-so cluttered!The Malay dictionaries are piled up on the right side of my table and an MPH catalouge,a [beginners] caligraphy set,a study planner for high school students all reside on the left side of my table.I wouldn't say that's tidy because it used to be neater before I started high school.I guess,with all the text books,reference books and note books,it could turn my room into a library.

Talking about my libraries,my bookshelf has no space to put my storybooks anymore.I just shove them into the empty spaces on top of the other books and if there's still no space,I just stack them on my cabinet.I think I have more than 200 books already.Wow.I really am a book worm!

Have a nice week,and to those who are sitting for exams or whatsoevernot.Good luck!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

all the best gal!

don't stay up too late yar ;)

Dijah said...

rina-thank you!

trying not to.Now I go to bed around 11.
:)

derrik dyka said...

I liked your site and photos so I added you to the mybloglog love train. I hope you can keep it going. See http://flippingrich.com/mybloglog-love/

Anonymous said...

well, all the best to you my dear

Dijah said...

Derrik &Minci-Thank you very much!
:]

Anonymous said...

how's it going?

Dijah said...

tina-its doing all right and now dah merdeka!