Wednesday, May 2, 2007

last day of holidays.


Went to KLCC right after Ibraheem and Umar went to school.At KLCC,went to Kinokuniya first because I have been whining about not getting a book or two or three for the past 4 months!I've never waited a long time just to buy a book.Well,since mum's on a tight budget I'll have to control my desire to buy more books.

After stopping by at Kinokuniya,went to the concourse to get Yusof's watch,the cheapo ones which cost RM10 for one.But Yusof picked the one which looks like a Rolex watch and it was RM30!I would have settled for a RM10 which had little designs.Later,went to MAC because mum wanted to try on lipstick which she had been eyeing on since we arrived.I found it very boring and so,what else did I do?Snap some pictures of course!You'll never be bored taking pictures because no two pictures are the same.Didn't remember where I got that speech from.
The make up artises were working very hard.Looked at the Barbie collection and it was ultimately pink!Trust me.


[A view from where I was sitting at San Fran]

No comments: