Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Hectic day

Mum brought us to Taman Tasik Titiwangsa for the boys to play football there.She actually wanted to bring us to Lake Gardens but eventually changed her mind.On the way,saw Eye on Malaysia and my impression was,"It's not that big." Didn't get a chance to take a picture of it because I wasn't sitting beside the window on the left.


Umar and Yusof had a misunderstanding of some sort.They were shouting their heads off and somehow it echoed throughout the park,and mum sort of came to the rescue but when Umar came crying, she just laughed.I wonder why...


For me,I set off with C300 of course.Picture hunting of anything interesting.Nearly got a picture of a flock of birds eating some scattered rice but they flew away as soon as I got near to them. Had to go barefoot for a while because my Asadi sandals were a bit wet but managed to dry it off for a while before putting it on again.

...and in the end,persuaded mum to bring us to McDonalds for a treat.I had Spicy Chicken McDeluxe,Oreo McFlurry and a little bit of Ibraheem's large sized ribena.Now my throat is aching.Have to drink lots of plain water later.

No comments: