Friday, June 29, 2007

Vintage art in makro shots

The title has nothing to do with having a dSLR and also Macro lenses. It's just a mode on my camera which is called 'Close-Up' and it's a bit similar with having makro lenses and all that but it can't take pictures that near.

I now have a new best friend,Artline 990XF Silver marker pen.Mum bought it for me because I've already been wanting it for a very long time.Along with it,I also asked mum to buy me a piece of black manila card which I still haven't used because I don't remember what I wanted to do with it.On with the marker pen,I created a small-well not that small design of a vintage designed border and in the centre,a crown and underneath it, "S.Bucket" which stands for Star Bucket-a nickname Sa**h a.k.a Happy Bomber gave to me because I love Starbucks and then she threw out the 'S' at the end of Starbucks and put an 'ET' at the end so it becomes Starbucket.


This is what I did and actually I didn't think of the border but because it looked so plain,I drew the vintage border which looks like this.....

I don't think it's a nice peice of art really.Later,I added another one on the bottom-left hand side which looks like this....

The one on the left was a bit bigger than the one on the right but I'm satisfied with it.I've just realised that I'm quite good at memorising designs.On Thursday,I helped draw this design onto this Health Education thing and they were amazed,"How'd you do it?" I told them,"I looked at the cover of a book I was reading," and they asked,"Where is it?" I told them,"I've already memorized it of course." and they went, "oohhhh..."

BTW,Dad,Mum,don't get mad.I seem to enjoy drawing designs.

No comments: